-
Brazil's Lula urges tariffs resolution in call with Trump
-
A-Rod ups T-Wolves stake in $4.5bn ownership change
-
Ukraine says 'cynical' Russian strike on shopping centre killed 14
-
UK court orders Prince Harry, others to pay Daily Mail initial £9.5mn
-
Heatwave-hit Europe logs over 30,000 excess summer deaths: first figures
-
'Grateful' ex-world champion Alaphilippe retires from cycling
-
Give LIV Golf 'one more shot,' says DeChambeau
-
US, Canada work to wrap up trade deal ahead of looming deadline
-
Duplantis hits the high notes for athletics anthem
-
Malaysia's JDT claim unbeaten run world record
-
Malaysia's JDT claims unbeaten run world record
-
At least 2 teens seriously wounded in sword attack at Swedish school
-
Bolivian economy minister fired after Congress vote
-
Popular forest near Paris to reopen after wildfire
-
Russell roars to Dutch GP sprint pole, Antonelli fifth
-
UN holds second informal poll of secretary-general candidates
-
Russell takes pole for Dutch GP sprint
-
Shakhtar Donetsk to play Champions League home games at Chelsea
-
England start life after Bazball with rout of Pakistan
-
Arsenal sign Villa centre-back Konsa as champions bolster defence
-
'Duck run' pest control catching on in S.Africa's winelands
-
The 'hedgehogs' leading Poland's defences on Russian border
-
UK, Canada, Australia slam Israel ending probe into aid worker killings
-
England thrash Pakistan by an innings and 103 runs in first Test
-
Spurs spending spree vital to raise standards: De Zerbi
-
Fury says Joshua fight 'doesn't look like it's going to happen'
-
US, Canada try to wrap up trade deal before latest Trump deadline
-
Argentina's Paredes suspended 10 matches by FIFA for World Cup fight
-
World No.1 Sinner withdraws from US Open with knee injury
-
Watkins and Martinez could join Villa exodus says Emery
-
Judge allows UK rugby brain injury court case to continue to trial
-
UK court orders Prince Harry, others to pay Daily Mail £9.5mn
-
Trump announces temporary tariff relief on ground beef imports
-
Aligned Launches $ALIGN, the Native Token of Its Full Ethereum Stack
-
Pope to visit San Marino, address Italian political event
-
Bitcoin jumps, stocks bounce as traders weigh US Treasury action
-
All Blacks just as good as Springboks, says captain Savea
-
Man City boss Maresca hit with Doku injury blow
-
Romania holding suspected 'low-level agent' after pistols found near Berlin: Germany
-
Iraola wants to sign wingers to boost Liverpool's attacking options
-
UK forecasts 'biggest' El Nino will smash records, spark hottest year
-
Maresca needs time to succeed after 'big changes' at Man City
-
Cyclist Alaphilippe attracts tributes as reports say he has quit
-
Meghan faces difficult return to the UK
-
Top-ranked An, holder Yamaguchi reach badminton worlds semi-finals
-
Archer double strengthens England's grip on first Test against Pakistan
-
Iran president says time to end war while in position of strength
-
MEXC Lists Ondo Tokenized Stock Moderna (MRNAON), Expanding Access to U.S. Biotech Exposure
-
Antonelli fastest in sole Dutch GP practice session
-
Japan axes Netflix collaboration after outcry over dating show
Inter Milan reclaim Serie A summit
Inter Milan returned to the top of Serie A after a 3-1 win over Bologna at the San Siro on Sunday.
Goals from Piotr Zielinski, Lauaro Martinez and Marcus Thuram lifted Inter one point clear of city rivals AC Milan, who had taken provisional control of the Italian summit with a 1-0 win at Cagliari on Friday.
Defending champions Napoli sit third, two points shy of Inter, after a 2-0 win at Lazio earlier Sunday.
Polish midfielder Zielinski put Inter ahead in the 39th minute with a left-footed shot from outside the box, the assist provided by Martinez.
Martinez headed in from close range off a corner after the break with Thuram sealing the deal for Inter's 13th win of the campaign, despite Bologna's Santiago Castro getting a late goal for the taam beaten in last month's Super Cup in Jeddah by Napoli.
Earlier Napoli kept the wheels on their title defence after overcoming Lazio whose 66-year-old coach Maurizio Sarri was back in the dug out despite undergoing heart-surgery on Monday.
Antonio Conte's men secured a fifth win in six outings with both goals coming in the first half from Leonardo Spinazzola and Amir Rrahmani.
It was a bad-tempered game with three red cards late on as tempers flared in pouring rain.
Tijjani Noslin and Adam Marusic received marching orders for Lazio and Lazio's Pasquale Mazzocchi also walked in the closing stages.
"I have to congratulate my team, playing against Lazio at the Olympic Stadium in this way, with so few technical errors, is something powerful," said Conte, whose team has at this stage of the season, exactly the same record as in January 2025.
Elsewhere Sunday, Italy's Moise Kean scored in stoppage time to earn Fiorentina a 1-0 home win over Cremonese to lift them off the foot of the table, leapfrogging Pisa.
But La Viola, who celebrate their 100th anniversary next season, are still in troubled waters, three points adrift of safety from relegation.
Third from bottom Verona fell to a 3-0 home defeat to mid-table Torino.
T.Perez--AT